The holiday season has come once again to fill us with its peppermint joys and sacks full of toys. If you or someone you know has suffered tooth loss this season, dental implants are a great cosmetic service gift for the holidays. Our amazing dentists at Gentle Touch Dental strive to provide you with the best possible cosmetic services available.
Here are just a few of the wonderful ways dental implants can improve your smile:
– Brush twice daily and floss once daily. Always make sure to clean all sides of each tooth and behind your last set in the back of your mouth.
– Do not chew on inedible items such as pens or pencils.
– If you have any issues with your oral health, be sure to visit Gentle Touch Dental for an oral exam. Also, make sure to attend your regularly scheduled appointments.
– Avoid all foods that may be too hard to chew. During the festive season, this includes giant candy canes, peppermint bark, or hard peanut brittle.
– Stop smoking and chewing tobacco. Smoking can cause bone structure weakness, which can lead to your implants failing.
Dental implants can make your smile whole once more. To set up an appointment with Dr. Dexter Inniss, please call our office in Conyers, Georgia at 770-760-7566. Fill in the empty spaces in your smile with dental implants today!