If you have any lost teeth, it would be wise to choose a tooth replacement as soon as you can. Missing teeth have been connected to an upsurge in tooth decay and can weaken the gums in the area, thus allowing other teeth to move out of their positions.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with dentures. The key to understanding dentures includes the following:
– Dentures can be detached each night so that they can be kept in a soaking solution to prevent them from drying out.
– Dentures can help heal eating, speaking, and chewing habits affected by missing teeth.
– Dentures can repair smiles damaged and altered due to missing teeth.
– Dentures can reverse a mouth with missing teeth appears sunken in, with an aged look.
– Partial dentures can be used to fill in the openings for a missing tooth or two. Complete dentures can be used to fill in the openings for entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures can help in lowering your risk for many oral ailments, including tooth slippage, plaque buildup, and jawbone deterioration.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with dentures, set an appointment with Gentle Touch Dental at our dentist office in Conyers, Georgia. Dr. Dexter Inniss and the rest of our team can be reached at 770-760-7566. Come align your oral health care goals and your dreams with us!